Saturday, March 12, 2011

THANK YOU PULL AND BEAR !!

Since a finish my studies at La Sapienza university of Rome, I have been looking for something to keep me busy and fortunately I found something, next Monday I’ll star an internship at PULL AND BEAR, of course you know this brand (which alongside with ZARA, BERSHKA, MASSIMO DUTTI, STRADIVARIUS, OYSHO and others) is part of INDITEX, one of the largest fashion chain in the world. So since I’m about to start this internship I began to read more about Pull and Bear, and I will like to share with you this link http://www.pullbear.com/pullthemetal/ is a blog that Pull and Bear made in collaboration with METAL MAGAZINE (a Spanish digital magazine), the blog involves fashion, art, music, parties, books, magazines, shopping and more, likewise I leave you the video of the spring-summer 2011 campaign!


No comments:

Post a Comment